Best Online Roulette USA Guide 2020
Gambling Roulette first appeared in France in the 17th century. Now it is considered one of the eternal symbols of the casino, as it looks showily and spectacularly, has simple rules and great chances of winning. While playing a roulette, the casino has a very small advantage over the player, which increases the possibility for the player to hit the jackpot in just one right guessed number.
This month’s #1 USA Online Roulette Casino
In this article, we talk about the best online casinos where you can play roulette from the US, the rules of the game, the types of roulette, how to place bets playing this game, roulette strategies, its history and where you can play roulette just for fun.
Below we have collected the best casinos with online roulette based on a lot of points: licensed, exciting gameplay, convenient options for making a deposit, quick withdrawal of funds. If you are interested in playing roulette with live dealer, check our Best Live Dealers Online Casinos.
Best US Online Roulette Sites in 2020
|1||$3,000 Casino Welcome BonusT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|2||500% Welcome Bonus Up to $5,000T & C Apply||VisitReview|
|3||300% Welcome Bonus Up to $9,000T & C Apply||VisitReview|
|4||200% Welcome Bonus Up to $20,000T & C Apply||VisitReview|
|5||$1,500 Welcome BonusT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|6||$5,000 Welcome BonusT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|7||250% Welcome Bonus Up to $2,500T & C Apply||VisitReview|
|8||200% Welcome BonusT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|9||200% Welcome Bonus Up to $10,000T & C Apply||VisitReview|
|10||330% Bonus Up to $3300 + 50 Free SpinsT & C Apply||VisitReview|
Choose a relevant part of our Online Roulette Guide
- Rules of Playing Online Roulette
- Variations of Roulette: European and American Roulette
- How to Bet On Roulette
- Ways to Win at Roulette and its Payouts
- Description of Online Roulette Buttons
- Live Dealer Roulette
- Advantages of Playing Roulette with Live Dealer
- Best Live Dealers Online Casinos
- Payouts at Roulette
General Rules of Playing Online Roulette
Find a roulette game in your online casino. You can do it by searching in Table Games section:
Or just use a search field in the casino lobby:
The principle of roulette is as follows:
The croupier throws the ball at the spinning wheel, in the direction opposite to the rotation of this wheel. The ball, having made several turns in a spiral, falls into a special recess, with the numbers printed on it and begins to jump over the numbers until the wheel stops.
It should be mentioned that there is no croupier in online roulette, just a RNG insted of it that launchs the round. But you can find him playing roulette with a live dealer.
Roulette consists of a wheel with 37 (or 38 stops) and a ball that can land with equal chance on any one of them. The stops are numbered starting with 0, then 1-36 (37), colored either black or red. Bet on where you think the ball will land by placing chips on the Roulette table. Winnings are paid on a multiplier of the bet.
Variations of Roulette: European and American
On the “European” wheel are thirty seven numbers, from 1 to 36 and 0 (ZERO). This game is sometimes referred to as “one-zero roulette.” All numbers on the European roulette table are white.
The advantage of a casino with European roulette is 2.7%, which significantly increases the player’s chances of winning. As a rule, European roulette can be played at small bets.
Online casinos newcomers usually choose the European version of the game to increase the chance of winning and minimize risks.
The wheel in American roulette has 38 numbers, including 0, 00, 1 … 36. Often this game is called roulette with two zeros (“double zero”).
Usually, in American roulette, all numbers, except for zeros, are painted in the corresponding color (red or black).
In the American version of the game, the casino advantage is higher – 5.26%.
As a rule, American roulette is played at big bets – this increases the chance to hit a big jackpot.
Experienced players prefer to play American roulette, as it is considered more prestigious and acts as a serious image tool that allows you to demonstrate self-confidence and lack of fear of a possible defeat.
How to Bet on Roulette
Roulette bets are made using chips – the equivalent of a cash amount. The maximum and minimum size of a bet that a player can make are determined by the rules of a particular casino, and can be changed even for different tables in the same establishment. Minimum bet means the minimum bet that a player can place on external bets. Please note that if bets are placed on numbers (internal bets – Inside Bets), their total amount should not be lower than the minimum allowable rate.
The croupier spins the wheel and throws the ball in the opposite direction. Players are entitled to place bets until “Bets placed” (“No more bets”, “Rien ne va plus”) is displayed, usually in the last three turns.
As soon as the ball falls on some number, a special marker is placed on the playing field – “dolly” or “loula”, which highlights this number.
After that, it becomes clear which bets are won and the online casino charges the winnings on your balance.
Ways to Win
Players have the opportunity to:
- Guess which number will fall out.
- Bet on multiple numbers or a combination.
- Guess the characteristics of the next number (it will be Black / Red, Even / Odd, Big / Small.
The winning amount depends on the method and size of the bet that has been made.
Players can make several bets at the same time, combine different types of bets, the restriction usually exists only in the maximum possible bet on a particular gaming table.
Description of Online Roulette Buttons
- Spin: Used to get the ball spinning on the wheel.
- Rebet: Used to place the same bets that in the previous round.
- x2: Used to double the amount of bets after Rebet.
- Undo: Used to undo the previous action (Except for Spin).
- Clear: Used to remove bets placed.
Live Dealer Roulette
You can get special impressions from playing roulette with an online croupier – live dealer. This is a real casino game, which is carried out by the croupier streaming the process of playing in real time with webcams. Players choose it if they want a more realistic experience from playing in a casino or if they do not trust the RNG, which is used in an ordinary online roulette.
This month’s #1 Live Dealer USA Casino
Advantages of Playing Roulette with Live Dealer
Consider the main advantages of live roulette:
- Live communication. In any live roulette there is a chat where you can chat with other players and with the dealer – he will answer in a voice – so you will be sure that the game is live. You can leave the dealer real tips – just like in a real casino.
- The feeling that the game is in a real establishment. Whether it’s a studio of a casino games provider or a real online casino where the live broadcast comes from – a real gaming table with a roulette wheel, live people and the sound of a bouncing ball against a spinning wheel – everything creates the impression of the reality of the process. The feelings are more lively than from the usual online roulette game, since your bet is located in the same place as the bets of other live players of this online casino.
- Places for playing at the table are always available. You can play live roulette no matter how many people are playing the same game at the moment – you don’t have to wait until a seat is available, as is often the case in an offline casino.
- Real ball in real time affect the win. The random number generator, which is used in ordinary roulette, does not give such a thrill from the game when you follow the real process and know that this offline ball launched by the dealer will bring you victory or defeat – everything is determined only by your luck.
Live dealer roulette – both European and American, is offered by many casinos but not by all of USA online casinos. For example, you cannot find Live dealers in such casinos as Cafe Casino, Slots of Vegas, Cool Cat Casino, Casino Max, Roaring 21, etc.
Below we offer the best sites with live dealers for playing roulette from the USA: the minimum bet is $1 and the maximum bet is $3000.
Best Roulette Live Dealers in USA Casinos
|1||$3,000 Casino Welcome BonusT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|2||$5,000 Welcome BonusT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|3||$1,500 Welcome BonusT & C Apply||VisitReview|
If you don’t want to play live dealer roulette for real money but try to understand how the game process is going, you can just launch a game with live dealer and watch the rounds with other players. It’s absolutely free and quite exciting as well!
Payouts at Roulette
The following table is a list of the bet types and their corresponding payouts:
|1 to 18||1:1|
|19 to 36||1:1|
|1 to 12||2:1|
|13 to 24||2:1|
|25 to 36||2:1|
|Any one number||35:1|
|Two number combination||17:1|
|Three number combination||11:1|
|Four number combination||8:1|
|Six number combination||5:1|
|0, 1, 2, 3 combination||8:1|